Is your heart wavering between pumpkin soup and vegetable broth? With Laurent Mariotte’s great recipe, we have both in one!
Surf the stream Laurent Mariotte’s Instagram, it’s like shopping when you’re hungry: a real challenge! We’ve been drooling over this photo lately he” soup day”, between the mixture light broth and roasted vegetables. On the menu? Pumpkin, spinach, chickpeas… Does this make your mouth water too? Good news, generous ones the host Small dishes in balance shared her super easy recipe!
Recipe: How to make Laurent Mariotte winter soup?
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 100 g of chickpeas boiled in natural
- 200 g of fresh spinach
- 1 kg pumpkin or squash
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Wash the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut into large cubes (keep the skin on the pumpkin). Fry the pumpkin pieces in a pan with a little olive oil and spices for 5 minutes. Pour in the vegetable broth. Cover and fire cook for 25 minutes.
- Wash and peel the spinach then throw them in the pot. Add the rinsed chickpeas and drained. Let cook for a minute or two what else. Salt, pepper and add Espelette pepper.
- Divide the vegetables with the broth between four soup plates and sprinkle with parsley leaves. Enjoy hot.
Something to warm the body… and the heart!