Oh, zucchini! It is probably the most popular summer vegetable that we love to prepare in so many different ways. Light, healthy and delicious, the star food is perfect for many diets to pamper our silhouettes. No need to mention its health benefits. So, don’t wait any longer and discover our 5 gourmet recommendations for easy zucchini recipes this summer!
Easy Zucchini Recipes: Zucchini Terrine with Gruyère as a Light Appetizer
Need an idea of what to prepare the day before to impress your guests? We recommend choosing our quick and easy Zucchini Terrine with Gruyère Cheese recipe, a light and refreshing appetizer that will be loved by kids and adults alike! Here are the ingredients you need:
- 800 g unpeeled zucchini
- 150 g of Gruyere cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tablespoon green barley powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 100 g of soluble semolina
First, heat the oven to 200° C. Use a grater with a coarse mesh to grate the zucchini and Gruyère cheese. Then transfer to a large bowl. Add eggs, oregano, barley, salt, pepper and semolina. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Then oil two aluminum molds and divide the preparation between them. Place the containers on a large metal baking sheet and fill the molds halfway with water. Bake for one hour and 30 minutes. Finally, take the zucchini terrine out of the oven and let it cool completely before slicing. Serve cold with slices of bread.
Zucchini clafoutis with goat cheese is ready in two steps and three movements
Get the ingredients:
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of goat cheese
- 50 g of flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 pinch of herbs de Provence
- Salt and pepper
Cut the zucchini into thin slices and fry them in a pan with olive oil for about 10 minutes. Next, mix the eggs and goat cheese in a large bowl. Add flour and mix well. Add milk and cooked zucchini. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with Provence herbs. Finally, pour the dough into a buttered mold and bake for 35 minutes at 200°C.
A delicious easy zucchini flan idea
Our quick and easy zucchini recipe ideas continue with a suggestion you couldn’t resist: an easy glass that you can make without any hassle. Don’t wait any longer and get the following ingredients:
- 2 large courgettes (about 400g), coarsely grated
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cl (150 g) self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup (20 g) grated parmesan
- 1 cup (80 g) grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly oil a cake pan with a removable bottom (preferably 24 cm in diameter).
- Next, combine the zucchini with the carrots, eggs, and vegetable oil in a large bowl.
- Sift the flour over the vegetable mixture and mix well. Then stir in the parmesan and cheddar. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the dough into the mold and cover with onion rings. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Easy Cookeo Zucchini Recipes: A Creamy Risotto to Delight the Family
The following cookeo zucchini recipe allows you to please the whole family in less than 30 minutes! And here are the ingredients for 4 servings:
- 300 g of rice
- 400 g of zucchini
- Vegetable bouillon cube
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 80 ml of white wine
- 1-2 shallots
Peel and slice the shallot, cut the washed courgettes into rings. Then add a little olive oil to the Cookeo bowl, followed by the shallots and rice. Switch the device to browning mode and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the zucchini, broth, wine, salt, pepper, as well as about 450-500 ml of water and let it stand for 15 minutes. When the risotto is ready, add the parmesan and mix well.
A colorful zucchini recipe that will delight your taste buds
Our quick and easy zucchini recipe ideas end with a colorful tian perfect for summer! Get the following ingredients and roll up your sleeves:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 onions, halved and sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 450 g of zucchini, sliced
- 450 g yellow pumpkin, sliced
- 450 g of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
Attention: Know that for the success of this French dish, it is important to cut the vegetables into 3 cm thick slices.
Place the oven rack in the center and heat to 200° C. Then oil the baking dish and set aside. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook for 12 minutes. Then add the garlic and continue cooking for 30 seconds. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the prepared dish.
On top of the onions, alternately place the zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes in a single layer in 4 closely fitting rows. Sprinkle with thyme, drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Finally, remove the foil, sprinkle Gruyère on top and continue baking for another 20-30 minutes.