Prepare a delicious red lentil soup gently flavored with lime juice. Perfect for a hot meal when it’s too cold!
Treat yourself to a delicious and comforting coral lentil soup flavored with lime to be enjoyed warm at home! Plus, this simple recipe only requires a few ingredients (mainly red lentils and spices). be sure to add a drizzle of olive oil or a tablespoon of light cream before serving.
Authors: Nadia Loboda
Follow these steps to make this recipe.
Lemon Coral Lentil Soup
– 1 large onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
– 5 g cumin
– salt and pepper
– Cayenne pepper to taste
– 1 liter of chicken or vegetable broth
– 500 ml of water
– 225 g of coral lentils
– 1 large carrot
– juice of half a lime
– 3 sprigs of fresh coriander
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Peel and cut the carrot into cubes.
2. Pour a drop of olive oil into the pot, add garlic and onion and cook until brown.
3. Add tomato puree, spices, then broth, lentils and carrots. Let it simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes.
4. Mix with a blender, then add lemon juice and coriander before serving.
Enjoy your lunch!
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter