Potato and lentil soup
- 100 g of lentils
- 200 g of potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Cumin powder
- Salt pepper
- 150 g of sour cream
- A few leaves of lemongrass
- Peel potatoes, carrots and celeriac and cut into cubes.
- Heat butter, add lentils and vegetables and brown
- Add 1 liter of water, let it boil and cook for about 15-20 minutes.
- Run the soup through a potato masher or blender, add half of the cream, cumin and pepper.
- Ladle the soup into bowls or plates, garnish with the remaining cream and lemongrass leaves.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 4 stalks of celery
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 600 g of minced beef
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 pinch of thyme
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 pinch of red pepper
- 1 C. sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 800 g of tomato puree
- 15 cl of water
- 150 g of grated cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Fry chopped garlic cloves and chopped onion in a little olive oil.
- Add the carrot and chopped celery stalk, then the meat and brown everything.
- Let it boil until it has evaporated.
- Add tomato puree, water and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper, then simmer over low heat (one hour)
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the flour and mix until smooth.
- Add milk little by little.
- Stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, add cheese and mix well.
ASSEMBLING THE LASAGNA:
- Heat the oven to 200°C
- Unoiled lasagna pan. Place a thin layer of béchamel, then lasagna sheets, bolognese, béchamel and parmesan. Repeat the process 3 times in a row.
- Cover the last layer of lasagna with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- 36 butter cookies
- 200 ml of filter coffee
- 60 g of sugar
- 100 g of butter
- 200 g of chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 g of hazelnuts and almonds
Preparation of the cream:
- Mix the egg yolks with sugar with a mixer until the eggs turn white.
- Add the softened butter and process again until you get a cream
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie with a little butter
- Put the cold coffee in a bowl
- Dip the cookies one by one into the coffee and place them on the tray.
- Spread the first layer of cream, then decorate with hazelnuts and almonds
- Place another layer of cookies, then spread the chocolate layer on top
- Repeat the previous steps until you have 4 layers
- Refrigerate for one hour
What is happening in Tunisia?
We explain on our YouTube channel. Order!